Job Title: Mobile App Developer
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible.
a month ago
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
We are looking for talents who are skilled in
mobile application development, one who is not scared to try out new things.
swift is an added advantage. This is an immediate employment gig.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing
- Must have mastery of Google Firebase
- Fully implement and test code
- Executing tests on software usability
- Aid in the development of the mobile
application following designs specification outlined in Figma designs.
- Document your work clearly for other
developers to share knowledge and help improve team processes through
detailed comments and git commit messages.
- Participate in architectural design of the
platform, providing possible alternative methods enhancing the platform’s
- Work under Agile / Scrum software development
methodologies to deliver app features
- Reports directly to Software Engineering Lead
Tools / Stack:
- Java / Kotlin
- IOS Swift
Interested and qualified? Go to to